Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What's For Dinner: Dairy Soy Free Cornmeal Swai, Broccoli,  & Brown Sugar Carrots







UPDATE: Please make sure to double check ingredients each time you buy. I hope I never overlook anything but it’s possible and ingredients can change. A lot of my posts are over two years old and since I have gone back dairy soy free I have discovered a few items I use to buy all the time that now have soy in them.


This is a fast simple dairy soy free dinner. All you will need is white fish (I use Swai because it's cheap, big pieces, and very good), cornmeal, broccoli, carrots (sugar & brown sugar), & cooking oil (100% corn or canola). I use frozen fish & vegetables because it's easier. I always have it on hand for a quick meal and less salt in the vegetables than canned.






All you have to do is pour about 1/8 inch oil into pan, coat thawed fish in cornmeal, fry on each side about 3 minutes on medium high heat.








The vegetables are easy. I steam the broccoli then sprinkle with sea salt. The carrots were steamed and coated before & after steaming with sugar and brown sugar.






That's it! Fast, easy, healthy, & dairy soy free. Eating dairy soy free does not have to be hard or take hours to make a meal. If anyone has any meal ideas or questions please leave me a comment.

You can also find me on Pintrest @DairySoyFreeMom

No comments:

Post a Comment