Monday, September 2, 2013

Surviving Mommyhood Dairy Soy Free

I became a mom on June 26th 2012 (a full 16 days early by the way) and that's when my old life ended, and the crazy journey known as motherhood began. I am a very happily married 29 year old woman with one beautiful daughter named Annabel (yes I am southern, and now my daughter will forever be reminded of it). I worked from the time I was 15 till one week before I gave birth so the transition to a stay-at-home mom was an experience. I love it and would not trade being with my baby all day for anything (well maybe more purses ... no no not anything). I intended to start a mom blog when Annabel was born. But as all mom's know you never see mommyhood coming, and it's a wild ride. Annabel was diagnosed at 6 weeks with a dairy and soy intolerance so a lot of my blogs will be about our journey to making the switch to a dairy soy free home. Dairy Soy Free tips, tricks, & recipes (since I breastfeed and am still breastfeeding dairy and soy were out for me, and my husband by extension, as well as Annabel). But I also hope to share life experiences about this crazy thing called motherhood.


You can also find me on Pintrest @DairySoyFreeMom

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is entertaining and helpful. I'm so glad you are writing this. You are amazing and I love your writing style. Ricky and the munchkin are lucky to have you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter was diagnosed with a lot of allergies, too, around the same age. Thank you so much for sharing your recipes! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle for taking the time to read and comment. Since you have been through the allergy issues too please let me know if you have suggestions.

      Delete