Saturday, September 21, 2013

Dairy Soy & Gluten Free Prenatal Vitamins



UPDATE: Please make sure to double check ingredients each time you buy. I hope I never overlook anything but it’s possible and ingredients can change. A lot of my posts are over two years old and since I have gone back dairy soy free I have discovered a few items I use to buy all the time that now have soy in them.


When you are eating dairy soy free it can be hard if not impossible to find dairy soy free vitamins. Soy is a cheap readily available form of Vitamin E so it's in most multi-vitamins. And even if you do find dairy soy free vitamins, they are crazy expensive and special order.

But it seems as though dairy, soy, & gluten free are becoming more mainstream because a friend of mine found dairy, soy, & gluten free prenatal vitamins at Target! Not only were these wonderful prenatal vitamins at Target but they were affordable, just $9.99 for 50 pills (you only take 1 pill a day). I am so excited about this. I loved the way my hair, skin, and nails looked while I was on prenatal vitamins, and I had planned to continue taking them (I took them a year before getting pregnant). I had to stop taking them when my daughter was 6 weeks old because of her dairy soy intolerance. I cannot wait to go buy these and try them out.

I hope this signifies a movement towards more medications & foods having a dairy, soy, & gluten free option. This brand was found at Target but might be at other stores also, it's called Rainbow Light: Food Based Prenatal One Advance Multivitamin.




*Please check with your doctor to make sure these cover all your vitamin needs, especially if you are pregnant.

If you have found some dairy soy free vitamins or medications please let me know about them in the comment section.

You can also find me on Pintrest @DairySoyFreeMom

No comments:

Post a Comment