Thursday, September 19, 2013

Saying Goodbye To Summer & Hello To Fall

Let's all wave goodbye to summer and say hello to fall!



Even though most of the country is still in warm weather, it is easy to see fall is on its way. School is back in session, football has started, mornings are cooler, and the trees are starting to change color. It is time to put up the kiddie pools and break out the fall clothes.




I will miss summer, the longer days and sunny afternoons, but at heart I am a fall baby. Fall has always been my favorite time of year. I get excited about the crisp cool weather, the beautiful trees, the decorations, football, chili, fall clothes, pumpkin scented everything, and the excitement of upcoming holidays. This time last year Annabel was only a few months old, and we were not leaving home much.



This year I hope to take full advantage of fall and find some fun activities to keep us entertained. Here are a few toddler friendly activities I hope to try this fall.

Going for a fall walk through the changing leaves.

Visiting a local pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins, take a hay ride, & see some animals.

Have a picnic & jump in a pile of leaves.

Look for leaves, acorns, & pine cones with baby. Then make a craft out of what she finds.

What are your plans for a family friendly fall? I would love some suggestions.



You can also find me on Pintrest @DairySoyFreeMom

No comments:

Post a Comment