Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween



I will make this post short & sweet. Halloween can be tricky for kids (and adults) with food allergies, so if your little goblin is old enough to eat candy but has a dairy soy allergy here are a few candies that might work. Check out Skittles, Life Savers Gummies, Mike & Ikes, and Starburst. Do read all ingredients and triple check for dairy & soy, but I think these will work. Maybe make some homemade chocolate chip cookies so they have something chocolate to eat since most chocolate candy is a no go for dairy & soy allergies. Here is my dairy free soy free chocolate chip cookie recipe: Dairy Free Soy Free Chocolate Chunk & Oatmeal Cookies

Happy Halloween From My Family To Yours!



You can also find me on Pintrest @DairySoyFreeMom

2 comments:

  1. I just found out from the baby shower/"meet the baby" shower my church threw us this weekend that Smarties candies entire line of products are free from most of the known allergens. All products are free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soy. The only exception is that Smarties gummies are manufactured in a facility that processes other stuff so that product in particular may contain traces of peanuts, milk, soy or wheat. Thought you'd like to know!

    ReplyDelete