Friday, November 1, 2013

What's For Dinner: Dairy Free Soy Free Spiced Brandy & Herb Swai






UPDATE: Please make sure to double check ingredients each time you buy. I hope I never overlook anything but it’s possible and ingredients can change. A lot of my posts are over two years old and since I have gone back dairy soy free I have discovered a few items I use to buy all the time that now have soy in them.


This is a fast & easy fish dinner that is delicious.

Ingredients:




*not pictured olive oil

Frozen or Fresh Swai (I use frozen)
McCormick's Grill Mates Spiced Brandy & Herb Marinade
Olive Oil
Smucker's Peach Mango Preserves

Sides:
Yellow Squash
Zucchini
Season All
Asparagus

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Marinade fish as the alternative directions say on the back of the McCormick's marinade packets. Bake 10-12 minutes until fish is light and flaky.











For the sides wash & chop yellow squash & zucchini. Then saute them in some olive oil & season all. Cook for about 10 minutes over medium heat.





For the asparagus wash and snap off ends. Then wrap in damp paper towl in bunches. Cook in microwave 3-4 minutes, until tender and bright green.








*If you use a glass baking dish read all care instructions, and never broil food in them or place on cold surface out of hot oven.

You can also find me on Pintrest @DairySoyFreeMom

No comments:

Post a Comment