Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What's For Lunch: Dairy Free Soy Free Roast Beef Bagel








UPDATE: Please make sure to double check ingredients each time you buy. I hope I never overlook anything but it’s possible and ingredients can change. A lot of my posts are over two years old and since I have gone back dairy soy free I have discovered a few items I use to buy all the time that now have soy in them.


I do not eat much deli meat,  but sometimes a sandwich just sounds good. Since dairy soy free bread can be hard to find I used an Udis Bagel (they are dairy soy free and found in the allergy free frozen foods section). I heated the Udis Bagel for 25 seconds then added mustard, spinach, tomatoes, onions, and Oscar Myer Deli Fresh Roast Beef. I put Fritos BBQ Twists on the side. This fast easy lunch that really hit the spot.







*Make sure to check all your ingredients for dairy & soy.

You can also find me on Pintrest @DairySoyFreeMom

No comments:

Post a Comment