Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Dairy Free Soy Free Ice Cream








UPDATE: Please make sure to double check ingredients each time you buy. I hope I never overlook anything but it’s possible and ingredients can change. A lot of my posts are over two years old and since I have gone back dairy soy free I have discovered a few items I use to buy all the time that now have soy in them.




So Delicious makes a dairy free soy free ice cream. I tried the chocolate and it was pretty good. To me it tasted like chocolate ice cream mixed with chocolate whipped frosting. So if you have a craving for ice cream you are in luck. I have found this ice cream at Publix and Food City. The downside is it is not cheap. A pint cost over five dollars. I only tried the chocolate but they had mint and vanilla too.

*Be careful when buying this because there are larger containers for a better price but they are not soy free. Make sure you get the containers that say dairy and soy free.







You can also find me on Pintrest @DairySoyFreeMom

No comments:

Post a Comment