Friday, February 7, 2014

Dairy Free Soy Free Natural Buttery Spread








UPDATE: Please make sure to double check ingredients each time you buy. I hope I never overlook anything but it’s possible and ingredients can change. A lot of my posts are over two years old and since I have gone back dairy soy free I have discovered a few items I use to buy all the time that now have soy in them.




This is a quick post to show everyone some dairy free soy free Natural Buttery Spread I found, Earth Balance Natural Buttery Spread. The spread is great for replacing butter in most recipes and on toast, vegetables, etc. I used it to make homemade brownies (which I'll post soon), garlic bread (using Udis hamburger buns), on potatoes, etc. I found the Earth Balance Natural Buttery Spread at Publix, Food City, and Walmart.










You can also find me on Pintrest @DairySoyFreeMom

No comments:

Post a Comment