Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Dairy Soy Free Cooking Sprays


UPDATE: Please make sure to double check ingredients each time you buy. I hope I never overlook anything but it’s possible and ingredients can change. A lot of my posts are over two years old and since I have gone back dairy soy free I have discovered a few items I use to buy all the time that now have soy in them.


Something I had issues finding years ago was cooking spray that did not have soy listed as an ingredient. The only one I could find back then was Pam for Grilling. I have found more options this time around. Now be warned not all coconut oil spray, grapeseed oil spray, and avocado spray are dairy soy free (mainly soy is what you have to worry about). You need to make sure you check each bottle. There were about 5 coconut oil sprays at the store and the one below is the only one I found with no soy. I got all these at Walmart. They are more expensive than regular spray but that’s something that is normal anytime you are looking at allergy friendly items. I love that these sprays do not contain a ton of ingredients. Another great thing about these bottles is the sprayer; you can use it to drip, little spray, or big spray.





You can also find me on Pintrest @dairysoyfreemom

No comments:

Post a Comment