Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year



2013 was a busy, fun, & crazy year for my family. We finally hit a good stride with the dairy soy free life, Annabel grew like crazy and hit a ton of milestones, and I feel like we are settling into our life as a family of three now.

I took all of December off the blog posts because the holidays are a busy time, and  I'm slowing down on ideas for new recipes. So if you have any ideas or questions about recipes, foods, or making something dairy and soy free please leave me a comment, and I will try to post an answer. For now I will probably only be posting once a week, but I will check comments and questions everyday.

I hope everyone has a wonderful new year. Happy Holidays from my family yours!





You can also find me on Pintrest @DairySoyFreeMom

No comments:

Post a Comment