Saturday, January 25, 2014

Dairy Free Soy Free Chocolate Covered Peanuts & Chocolate Covered Raisins








UPDATE: Please make sure to double check ingredients each time you buy. I hope I never overlook anything but it’s possible and ingredients can change. A lot of my posts are over two years old and since I have gone back dairy soy free I have discovered a few items I use to buy all the time that now have soy in them.




This is a super easy way to make dairy & soy free chocolate covered peanuts and chocolate covered raisins.

Ingredients:




Peanuts
Raisins
Enjoy Life Chocolate Chunks (or mini chips)

Directions:

Get a microwave safe medium sized bowl. Pour half the chocolate in it and microwave for 3:00 minutes on 50% power (since microwaves vary, you might want to start with 1 minute and work up so you don't burn the chocolate). *Be careful with the bowl it will be hot, use a dish towel or oven mits.









Stir up chocolate with spoon. If it is melted then add peanuts until you are happy with the ratio. I use about a cup of peanuts for a half bag of chocolate.












Then scoop out small rounds onto nonstick foil. Let dry (about an hour).









Then take the other half of the chocolate and repeat steps with raisins.












Warning these are addictive. They also make great gifts.

You can also find me on Pintrest @DairySoyFreeMom

No comments:

Post a Comment