Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Work In Progress

I have officially started fixing my old blog posts that lost their pictures. I will be starting with the oldest posts and working my way to the most recent posts. If you follow me on Pintrest @DairySoyFreeMom I will repost the fixed blogs to Pintrest as I get them finished. This way they are easy to find. If you don't have Pintrest just start with the oldest posts first (there is a lot of great starter info in the older posts so I highly recommend starting at my oldest anyways). So please hang in there I'll get the older posts fixed as quick as I can and hope to have new posts starting in July.  As always I love any questions or suggestions/tips anyone has so feel free to leave comments anytime, I try to check them regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment